Sr Replenishment Planner - Customer Supply Chain
Company: The Hershey Company
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Location: Bentonville, AR
Remote work will be considered.
Summary - On-site in Bentonville, AR, this position is
accountable for the following:
- Role likely assigned to one of key business segments at Walmart
and/or Sam's Club: seasons, candy aisle, front end, grocery/snacks,
and Sam's Club. Act as subject matter expert of key business
- Analyze established product lifecycle trends for all
promotional events, modular transitions, and item changes. Trends
will include point of sale retail take-away, inventory
availability, historical promotional activity, and de-seasonalized
- In a fast-paced environment, proactively analyze item-level
forecasting and replenishment settings for assigned Walmart and/or
Sam's Club business segment using key supply chain metrics such as
retail in-stock, retail on-hand & distributor pipeline inventory,
and case fill to distributor and retailer. Execute item-level
forecast adjustments and communicate to internal and external
- Investigate forecast exceptions and service gaps. Drive
corrective actions upstream through Hershey supply chain to drive
reliability/supportability and eliminate waste. Drive corrective
actions downstream to retail with third-party distributors, Walmart
and/or Sam's Club Replenishment Managers and Buyers to drive
inventory and sales growth.
- Co-develop and co-communicate with Demand Planning partners
accurate and timely factory shipment forecasts specific to
promotional events, modular transitions, and item changes
- Build and maintain multiple customer-facing relationships,
including Walmart and/or Sam's Replenishment Managers and Buyers
and third-party distributors. Build and maintain multiple internal
relationships, including Sales, Category Management, Customer
Service, Finance, Sales Planning, and supply chain partners.
- Participate in a limited number of select special projects and
strategic initiatives, including promotional events and continuous
- Investigate, analyze, execute, and communicate forecast changes
by exception to internal sales, Hershey supply chain, and Walmart
- Forecast, communicate, and monitor business segment promotions
and modular volumes and timing.
- Manage the product life cycle for all promotional events,
modular changes, and item changes.
- Weekly reporting of key performance measures to internal sales,
Hershey supply and Walmart replenishment.
- Report against and drive corrective actions as necessary for
all key performance measures.
- Actively participate in formal internal and external meetings
to facilitate business planning.
- Actively lead weekly Collaborative Demand Alignment meetings
with Demand Planning and internal sales.
- Represent, and lead as applicable, the Walmart Team on assigned
strategic initiatives, projects, policies, and industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Bachelor degree required
- Proficient with Excel required
- Experience with Alteryx, Power BI, or similar, is a plus
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy
of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified
applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an
individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion,
citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability,
protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any
other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: The Hershey Company, Springdale , Sr Replenishment Planner - Customer Supply Chain, Other , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!