Shopper/Omni Channel Marketing Lead – Walmart
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
The shopper’s journey to purchase is a rapidly changing
experience as the shopping environment evolves with new retail
platforms and opportunities to grow, all of which require a
seamless experience and voice to meet that shopper’s needs.
In order to meet this changing landscape, Campbell’s has
created a hybrid team of talent of Shopper and Omni Channel
marketers (with eCommerce skills) to lead the strategic
communication approach and in-store /digital store activation as
one Omnichannel structure with which to speak to retail and the
shopper. As the Shopper/Omni Channel Marketing Lead for our
Walmart business, you will be responsible for the total Campbell
Snacks portfolio at Walmart. You will lead the Shopper / Omni
in-store conversion and online communications, supporting the
Campbell’s Walmart sales team. You will be a member of the
Shopper/Omnichannel Marketing HQ Leadership team and the Walmart
customer leadership team. You will be responsible of managing
our Walmart shopper/omnichannel marketing strategy, elevating our
business partnership, and helping to build a long-term sustainable
growth strategy using all path-to-purchase conversion drivers
(digitally and in-store) for joint business success. Along
with the growth of grocery pickup models and online sales, in-store
activation remains a crucial point in the path-to-purchase so you
will lead the development of attention-grabbing retailtainment
events, merchandising including point-of-sale materials (e.g.,
shelf-talkers, shippers, display POS) and innovative ideas,
collaborating with Walmart to intercept and impact buying
Critical to the success of this position is a deep knowledge and
strong relationships with Walmart and Walmart Connect and proven
strategic abilities. You will be part of the Omnichannel
center of excellence for Campbell’s ongoing shopper/omnichannel
transformation at Walmart. In order to achieve your
objectives, you must utilize strategic thinking to create joint
business plans, influence internal stakeholders, and solve
increasingly complex customer challenges with regards to the
evolving shopper landscape. There is high collaboration required
for this integrated role so you will also work closely with other
Insights, Sales, Revenue Growth Mgt. as well as our retail partners
to bring compelling guidance around maximizing traffic, conversion
and growth across our Snacks category.
- Be the internal and external face of Campbell Snacks
Shopper/Omnichannel team at one of the country’s most critical and
fastest growing Omnichannel retailers.
- Expertly build and execute fully comprehensive programs
(in-store and online) with key success objectives to both customer
and Campbell Snacks stakeholders.
- Direct the budget of onsite investment, in-store activation,
and achieve the growth AOP goals alongside the customer team.
- Lead strategic Omnichannel vision and breakthrough thinking
alongside the retailer on how to drive combined goals, growth and
- Lead the team to drive digital marketing and in-store
- Demonstrate strong strategic sales and negotiation skills.
- Utilize strong communication with all stakeholders regarding
customer, channel and industry insights and competitive
- Effectively manage the budget against the Omnichannel
- Proactively share best practices with peers.
- Develop collaborative partnerships externally with Walmart
Connect (Director/VP level engagements).
- Partner with category management, sales, marketing, supply
chain and ecommerce team.
- Operate as a crucial member of the Campbell Snacks Walmart
leadership team, pulling the Omnichannel thinking through annual
planning, investment allocation and growth targets.
- Collaborate with Merchandising, Campbell Snacks agency AOR and
Walmart to support and create unique and eye-catching in-store
creative, POS and retailtainment opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 10 years of commercial
experience, or Master’s degree and minimum 7 years of commercial
- Prefer experience in “Fortune 500” company, or in the CPG or
Beverage related industries.
- Prefer previous successful experience with Walmart.
- Ideal candidate will have digital and/or shopper experience to
combine with experience developing sales plans and executing an
effective sales strategy.
- Well organized, disciplined planner and leader of change.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, exhibiting a high degree of
drive, passion and energy and the ability to consistently produce
- Effective people manager, with a track record of supporting
employee engagement through disciplined execution of personal
development planning amongst direct reports.
- Innovative and creative thinker and problem solver who can
manage the details without losing sight of the goal.
- Strategic thinker with strong negotiation and communication
- Must be completely PC proficient, able to develop his/her own
oral and visual presentations, spreadsheets and general
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Springdale , Shopper/Omni Channel Marketing Lead – Walmart, Other , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!