Sr. Director Product Management
Company: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
Posted on: September 16, 2021
- Defining vision and strategies for marketplace commerce
products - you will use your domain expertise in ecommerce,
internal and external best practices, identifying market
opportunities building business cases, and approving objectives
- Establish short- and long-term product strategies to drive key
initiatives - Seller post purchase product areas, seller financial
services, seller support and international expansion.
- Developing and enhancing products - you will manage product
roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and
product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives,
determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
- Engage with tech and product leadership across the organization
across Customer Experience, Customer Care, Returns, OMS and be the
change agent within the organization for improving seller policies,
processes and product
- Crafting and developing solutions to large business challenges -
you will communicate business and customer needs to key partners to
implement products and timelines
- Liaise with key Marketplace leaders and strategic sellers and
partners to ensure solutions are competitive in the industry,
address key seller pain points while improving the customer
- Building an inclusive team environment - you will select, train,
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your products and initiatives -
you will improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness with
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You manage product teams, evangelize product strategy and vision
to key leadership.
- You are able to translate product strategy into detailed
specifications, making functional and user interface design
tradeoffs, managing product launches and owning the product
- You are an empathetic partner to customers and proactively
anticipate requirements, influence and guide team towards building
- You are an innovative thinker and able to synthesize data from
multiple sources (including analytics, user research, operations
research, and design) to identify key unmet needs and solutions
that can address the needs.
- You are data-driven and analytical to draw insights from current
product performance to deliver on key user metrics.
- You have the ability to work with large number of teams to make
the vision of the product successful.
- Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no preferred
- Building and leading high performing teams, Consulting and
advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering,
identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading
product or solution development, Proven track record of successful
product creation with measurable and significant business
- Ecommerce, supply chain, omni-channel, retail experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science,
Engineering, Communications, or related field and 7 years'
experience in product management or related field OR 9 years'
experience in product management or related field.
- 3 years' experience building and leading high performing
- 5 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Strong Product Management exp
- Able to be hands on and help grow a new team/organization
- Analytical Data Science and Machine Learning
Keywords: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc, Springdale , Sr. Director Product Management, Other , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!