Staff Technical Program Manager
Company: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
Posted on: September 16, 2021
We are looking for a Staff Technical Program Manager (Lead), who
will work with our cross-functional team in Supply Chain
Technology, and cross-functional teams, to enable us to more
efficiently execute on initiatives that are business critical.
You will make impact by
- Owning and driving of several complex programs, forming a
portfolio of workstreams that are geared towards achieving business
goals of different market segments.
- Owning and driving complex, multi-disciplinary and multi-product
technology projects using your techno-functional expertise.
- Ensuring planning through deep discovery, scope and feature set
of programs, understand and articulate detailed requirements with
internal customers and usher projects through the entire project
lifecycle. This includes managing schedules, identifying risks and
clearly communicating them to project stakeholders.
- Understanding systems interdependencies and lead cross-functional
teams towards technical solutions
- Being equally at home explaining your teams analysis and
recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical
trade-offs in product development with engineers.
- Proactively and effectively communicating program statuses,
identifying potential risks and setbacks, and developing mitigation
- Constantly striving to develop best practices in a changing and
dynamic environment to ensure on time delivery. Ensuring program
documents are complete, current and available for staff and
- Actively driving and contributing to resource planning to ensure
program success and driving internal process improvements across
multiple teams and functions
You will sweep us off our feet if you..
- Have a strong technical foundation and are natural motivator,
cross-functional relationship builder, and a champion for driving
the right level of process to ensure smooth and predictable program
execution in a fast-paced innovative environment.
- Manage complex business problems in terms of people, processes,
and technology to enable teams and deliver best-in-class
- Are able to exercise technical judgment to keep goals for
programs, projects, and products realistic and attainable within a
- Have strong communication skills that are succinct and tailored
to stakeholders, team members and executives alike.
- Supply Chain experience
- eCommerce or retail experience
- Java development exp
- A BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics,
Statistics, related fields
- 10+ years Cross-functional Program Management experience working
among several groups such as: design, product management,
engineering, and business stakeholders.
- An ability to understand technical subjects and emerging
technologies, and their relevance to the marketplace.
- Agile methodologies experience
- Experience working with technical teams with interest and the
ability to learn other technical areas as needed.
- Problem-solving and organizational experience across multiple
- Expert in Program/Product Manager principles and experience
launching a product previously
- Technical background
Keywords: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc, Springdale , Staff Technical Program Manager, Other , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!