Crisis Specialist - Temp Services Tn28 X0
Posted on: November 18, 2021
What you'll do...
The Walmart Emergency Operations Center (EOC) is a 24/7 global
crisis monitoring and reporting center that intakes critical
incidents including threats related to criminal activities,
geo-political crises, weather-related emergencies, and natural
disasters affecting our associates across the global enterprise in
support of protecting people, property, and our brand.
You will make an impact by:
* Intaking daily incidents reported by facilities and communicate
critical information to stakeholders
* Assisting with investigations on emerging facts and analysis of
trends, data, and potential impacts
* Creating departmental related reports (for example, emergency
alerts, situational summaries, data summaries)
* Demonstrating up-to-date expertise and applies this to the
development, execution, and improvement of action plans
* Fulfilling requests for information from various requestors (for
example, Legal Department, Human Resources, external agencies)
* Modeling compliance with company policies and procedures and
supports company standards of ethics and integrity
* Providing and supports the implementation of business
Nice to haves:
* 1-year experience developing and testing website
* 1-year experience in intelligence, corporate security, law
enforcement, or related field.
* 1-year experience using a business intelligence (BI) tool (for
example, Oracle) to create reports to specifications.
* 1-year experience using descriptive statistics, exploratory data
analysis, or univariate analyses.
* 1-year experience using in-database analytics, SQL, or similar
programming languages to retrieve, merge, and clean data from
multiple sources or platforms.
* Associate s degree in statistics, analytical studies, information
systems, industrial engineering, economics, or related field.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no minimum
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full
vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of
medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no preferred
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This
mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from
responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between.
As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping
the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of
other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of
customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every
day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We
believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and
the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity - unique
styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being
inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food
scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something
Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty
of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place
to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
* come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of
All the benefits you need for you and your family
* Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for
you & dependents
* Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life
insurance and more
* Associate discounts in-store and online
* Education assistance for Associate and dependents
* Parental Leave
* Pay during military service
* Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
* Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work
because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on
your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are
subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program
terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see
Frequently asked questions
* On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for
the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to
apply as our system saves some of your application information.
Please note that some positions require the completion of
assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those
would take additional time.
* Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please
make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit
* How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart
processes application information using an applicant tracking
system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to
authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high
security standards by Walmart.
* What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open
* Internet Explorer 8.0+
* Firefox 4.0+
* Safari 4.0+
* Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs
Keywords: Wal-Mart, Springdale , Crisis Specialist - Temp Services Tn28 X0, Other , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!