General Clerk II - Seasonal
Company: Serco Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
If you are detail-oriented, love problem solving and assisting
others, and are looking to join a passionate team then Serco has a
great opportunity for you! It only takes a few minutes to submit
your application for immediate consideration. As a General Clerk II
(Seasonal), you will select from clearly defined processes to make
simple changes and interpretations to consumer records by following
easy-to-follow guides, manuals, and procedures at our Rogers, AR
location. Bring your clerical and customer service skills to the
team that helps the American people obtain affordable health care.
Serco supports the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services as a
prime for their Department of Health and Human Service contract
which supports the Affordable Care Act. The CMS business unit is
focused on providing world-class, technology-enabled support
services to government organizations, helping them administer
health care programs to the public. The unit delivers document
processing, inbound and outbound call center support, business
process design and software, application verification, and benefits
determination and processing. The team delivers flexible and
responsive solutions to evolving and emerging needs, a deep
understanding of eligibility determination, exemptions and
inconsistency processes, and knowledge of existing application
processing. As a part of this 250+ member team, you will place
outbound calls to consumers across the country and provide them
support they need to resolve their verifications issues within the
Health Insurance Marketplace. You will work closely with your
Supervisor and peers to deliver exceptional customer service. In
this role, you will:
- Post information to agency records and modify forms or
- Record and input information to internal database records.
- Conduct outbound telephone calls.
- Perform data entry and retrieval and perform arithmetical
- Receive coaching/feedback and implement/take action to make
changes as appropriate.
- Participate in internal training through company Learning
Management System and passing certification tests.
- Adhere to service compliance requirements by completing
training modules and passing annual re-certifications.
- Maintain required production and quality standards as outlined
- Recognize & assess issues associated to the task following work
instructions as outlined by the line of business and escalates when
- Effectively work in a team environment.
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
- Additional duties as assigned.Available schedules:
- Sunday - Thursday - 7:45 AM-4:15 PM
- Tuesday - Saturday - 7:45 AM-4:15 PM
- Monday - Friday, 1:45 PM - 10:15 PM
- Working weekends are mandatoryThis is a temporary telecommuting
position but may be required to work onsite depending on business
need. However, you will need to be available to return to onsite
performance of duties once COVID restrictions are lifted. All COVID
precautions are in place at our sites as we follow state & CDC
guidelines to best ensure the safety of our employees. These
procedures are required of all Serco employees. To qualify for this
position as a temporary telecommuting employee you must meet the
- You must be able to commute to the Serco office in Rogers, AR
and are able to work onsite once COVID restrictions are
- You have a defined work area in your home that is safe,
reasonably quiet, free from high traffic and the location of your
computer screens are secure and free from potential prying.
- You have a private location in your home to conduct
confidential phone conversations.
- Your home workstation is within 25 ft of your modem/router so
you can plug in a network cable into your existing internet
connection for best connectivity.
- You must have your own physical and reliable internet access,
which cannot be through satellite service (such as Direct TV) and
WIFI which are not permissible.Military Veterans and spouses are
encouraged to apply.Depending on hire date, seasonal employment
typically ranges from three to six months in duration.Seasonal
employees may be offered the opportunity to become full-time
employees subject to performance and position
availability.QualificationsTo be successful in this role, you will
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus 6 months of experience
in a similar job.
- Education beyond high school completion may be a substitute for
experience.This position pays 14.38/Hour plus $4.22/Hour H&W.
This position is on a Federal U.S. Government contract which will
require candidates to pass a background investigation and drug
screen. Medical marijuana cards are not acceptable. Additional
desired experience and skills:
- Have clerical skills including data entry, typing and outbound
- Provide telephone support utilizing clear and effective
communication skills. Prior telephone experience is desired.
- Be able to use a computer including Microsoft Office Suite
(Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Be able to multitask using two computer screens and navigating
between multiple software programs.
- Be able to work independently, perform as a self-started, and
meet critical deadlines.
- Be able to communicate effectively.
- Be able to maintain confidential and sensitive information by
following PII (Personal Identifiable Information) standards.Company
OverviewSerco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group,
plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S.
Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian
government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We
help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while
increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered
in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has over 9,000 employees and
is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform
government and public services around the world. At Serco, our
employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and
support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to
become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity
employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/
Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/
Disability/ Vets). To review Serco benefits please visit: . If you
require an accommodation with the application process please email:
or call the HR Service Desk at 800-###-####, option 1. Please note,
due to EEOC/OFCCP compliance, Serco is unable to accept resumes by
email. Serco does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from
search firms or staffing agencies without being a contracted
approved vendor. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the
property of Serco and will not be obligated to pay a placement or
contract fee. If you are interested in becoming an approved vendor
at Serco, please email . COVID-19 Regulations: Serco complies with
all applicable requirements regarding COVID-19 regulations,
including COVID-19 vaccinations and testing requirements. Positions
supporting US Federal contracts located within the continental
United States (including corporate support positions): Pursuant to
Executive Order 14042 (Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for
Federal Contractors), Serco requires covered employees and new
hires, whether working at a customer site, working remotely, or
working in a Serco facility, to be fully vaccinated (two weeks from
last/only inoculation) by December 8, 2021 and provide valid
documentation of their vaccination status (except in limited
circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an
accommodation). Canada, state/provincial or OCONUS based contracts
and positions: Serco complies with all applicable COVID-19
requirements. This may require employees to be vaccinated against
COVID-19, provide attestations regarding vaccination status and/or
COVID-19 testing, or satisfy other conditions of employment that
Serco deems appropriate, and employees may be required to show
proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test results as a
condition of employment (except in limited circumstances where an
employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).
Keywords: Serco Inc., Springdale , General Clerk II - Seasonal, Other , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!