Care Coordinator (Sign on Bonus) Craighead County
Company: Arkansas Total Care
Posted on: November 19, 2021
You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million
members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one
person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization,
you--ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh
perspective on workplace flexibility. Position Purpose:
- Provide health education and coaching to members tailored to
issues identified within treatment and service plans
- Coordinate with various healthcare providers for diagnostics,
ambulatory care, and hospital services
- Assist members with social determinants of health including
access to exercise and healthy food
- Promote activities focused on the health of a patient and their
community, including without limitation outreach, quality
improvement, and patient panel management
- Coordinate community-based management of medication
- Craighead County Opening Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work
schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and
development Provide specialty service care coordination to
beneficiaries. Ensure appropriate services are delivered by
specialty providers and ensure continuity of care across services.
Responsible for the total care plan, encompassing all services and
plans related to beneficiaries. Provide case management complying
with Conflict Free Case Management rules.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent.
Bachelor--s degree in social science or health-related field or 1+
years of experience caring for developmentally or intellectually
disabled or behavioral health clients.
License/Certification: Valid driver's license and automobile
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Arkansas Total Care, Springdale , Care Coordinator (Sign on Bonus) Craighead County, Other , Washburn, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!