Location: Baxter Springs
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Why Choose Us?
33Novolex is a leader in packaging innovation, choice and
sustainability. We manufacture products in paper, plastic and
sustainable materials for the food, retail, health and industrial
- Sign on Bonus up to $800
- Competitive Pay - Increases within 90 days
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Benefits within 30 days
Our Sustainability Commitment
The Novolex sustainability vision is built upon three pillars: our
products, our operations and our people. Each is critically
important to our growth and future as a business. These pillars
form the foundation of our company-wide commitment to
sustainability, helping us achieve our ambitious goals through our
How You'll Perform the Role
- Produce & pack quality product at target machine speeds using
safe work practices.
- Read, understand, and correctly complete daily paperwork.
- Read & understand Production Order Packet (POP); prepare all
machine components for production.
- Complete set-up and/or change over activities with minimal
assistance in allotted time.
- Participate in Preventative Maintenance Activities as
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Complete assigned duties in compliance with company policies &
- Actively engage in safety programs.
- Assist other team members as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
What We Need From You
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum of six months experience in a manufacturing
environment; preferably with a high-speed process.
- Commitment to an accident-free and drug-free workplace.
- Quality-conscious, oriented to excellence.
- Strong work ethic evidenced by enthusiasm, positive attitude,
and high energy level.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills; creative, out-of-the-box
- Record of dependability & reliability.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
,("title":"What You'll Get From Us","content":"
With safety as our top priority and a commitment to employee
well-being an important focus, we offer comprehensive and
competitive benefits that include medical, dental and vision
insurance (including Telehealth options) as well as a variety of
other well-being resources focused on mental, physical and
financial health. Specific benefits and well-being programs may
vary depending on where you work.
At Novolex, giving back to the local communities that support us is
important. Our Focused Giving Program prioritizes support for
organizations whose missions promote sustainability initiatives or
address food and hunger needs. We also encourage facility level
support of activities in the communities where our employees live
Training and Development
We offer constant opportunities for advancement. From skills
development to advanced education programs, training and
development programs and courses are available through Novolex
University. Programs include company and industry training
curricula, support for formal education through the Tuition
Reimbursement Program, and a Learning Management System that
supports and enhances employee skills at all levels of the
organization. Associated topics: automated, automated machinery,
cnc, cnc fabricating, cnc machine, cnc machining, composite
laminator, computer aided design, computerized numerical control,
Keywords: Novolex, Springdale , Machine Operator, Other , Baxter Springs, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!