Brewery Packaging And Cellar Operator
Company: Bentonville Brewing Company
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Packaging and Cellar Operator is a hands-on,
all-encompassing production position. Duties may include tracking,
assistance with brewing, cellaring, packaging, shipping, and QA.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is detail-oriented
and has a passion for craft beer.The position includes access to a
benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
As well as a retirement plan with a company match.Compensation:$15
- Learn, understand and execute packaging operations according to
standard operating procedures
- Assist in the implementation and documentation of SOPs as they
relate to packaging operations
- Assist in pack off and palletizing the finished product
- Recognize low fills and improperly filled/packaged product
- Maintain up to date packaging records
- Handle cleaning chemicals as necessary
- Assist in CIP process of canning line and kegging
- Help operate, clean and maintain all packaging equipment
- Daily organization and cleaning packaging/production areas,
ensuring areas are "tour ready"
- Troubleshoot and identify mechanical problems with packaging
- Organize and audit inventory of finished beer and packaging
- Ability to work under pressure, calmly but with a sense of
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Ability to work a variable schedule, potentially including
nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work as a "team player," maintaining open and honest
communication with colleagues and management
- Other duties as needed or assignedQualifications:
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and lift up to 55 lbs.
- Ability to stand on their feet for 8 hrs. per day
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- Experience working on a packaging line preferredAbout CompanyWe
are a family-owned and operated company that works hard and has fun
doing it. We focus on brewing approachable beers with quality and
consistency. We believe that every position in the brewery shares
responsibility for producing an exceptional product- the
contribution of each individual on the team, from production, to
processing, to serving, merits the same respect and level of
involvement in the process and deserves the same level of
recognition for those efforts. This is very much a family, team,
and passion first; it's a business second.
Keywords: Bentonville Brewing Company, Springdale , Brewery Packaging And Cellar Operator, Other , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!