Company: Home Instead
Posted on: August 4, 2022
TEXT carela to 25000 to chat with our Recruiting Specialist
Ainsley directly Today!Apply today at www.cgapply.com!
Are you passionate and interested in working with the senior
population? - Would you like to explore a career as a CAREGiver
-with Home Instead? - -We are accepting people with all levels of
experience. - Our offices are equipped with CAREGiver -Training
Centers where we can teach you any activities of daily living
(ADL's) that you may not know or just need some brushing up on. -
Some of these ADL's include bathing, dressing, grooming and
incontinence care. -We are an International non-medical Home Care
Company that has been serving seniors for over 20 years. - Our
clients reside in the following communities: - -Fayetteville,
Springdale, Prairie Grove, Huntsville and Lincoln
Hourly Wages may vary, based on the hours a caregiver works and
when. - Higher pay for clients with specialized care needs such as
Alzheimer's or Dementia.Schedule Description:We currently have a
great need for CAREGivers -looking for both Part-Time and Full-Time
work schedules. - Typical schedules are built around 4 hour blocks
so shift options could be 4-hour, 8-hour or 12-hour shifts. Our
primary goal is to establish a recurring schedule for our
caregivers so if that's important to you, please contact us
immediately. - However, we also have the ability to work with those
needing more flexibility in their schedules. - -
We also have opportunities to work as a Live-In caregiver -where
you can earn over -$36,000 -annually. - To briefly explain the
program, you would be scheduled for a 7 day period,
Thursday-Thursday. - After that 7 day period, you will be off for
the following 7 days and your schedule would revolve on that cycle.
- During your scheduled 7 day shift, you would be required to
reside in the home of our client, but you would have opportunity to
rest at night in appropriate sleep settings. -What Does a Caregiver
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands and
- Medication assistance and/or reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care (We train)Caregiver Skills and Qualifications?
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect.
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite
- Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver's license, social security card and
valid auto insurance.
- Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.Benefits of
working for Home Instead?
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Training (Including paid, at-home E-Learning)
- Supportive Team Environment
- Ability to make an impact in someone's lifeEach Home Instead
franchise is independently owned and operated.Each Home Instead
franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Springdale , CAREGiver, Other , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!