Workday Security Administrator
Company: Advance Auto Parts
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Job DescriptionThe AAP Workday Security Administrator will
provide expert knowledge in implementing, maintaining, and overall
administration of the Workday platform. This position will be
responsible for maintaining system configuration, security matrix,
data audits, and releases of new functionality for Workday. As our
Workday expert, you will be able to respond quickly to complex
situations that arise while also making recommendations for
improvements along the way. An understanding of HR processes and
data is required for this role. Essential Duties:
- Responsible for configuring changes to security setup within
Workday as assigned
- Create security models based on the key functional
responsibilities of the end user
- Review/Approve Workday/HR application security requests and
create and document proper internal security controls.
- Assist as needed in granting security access to Workday
following security protocols. Manage and maintain listing of
Workday security definitions.
- Assist as the escalation point for unresolved security issues
- Assist in the management of the EIB process within Workday -
perform data loads into the system as needed
- Assist with compliance reporting and system monitoring.
- Help manage Workday major releases, identifying impact and
enhancement opportunities associated with a new release, and
- Help support regression testing and introduction of required
changes as new Workday releases are introduced.
- Lead solution architecture sessions, as needed, to help align
business stakeholder requirements to Workday design
- Audit and ensure end-to-end designs are optimal and end-user
- Provide WD expertise and guidance during annual strategy
planning sessions with executive leadership
- Review and recommend optimization efforts based on system
- Assist in the coordination with Workday, business, integration
team, internal and external systems and testing resources.
- Help review Workday's weekly release and determining potential
impacts as directed.
- Help identify additional functionality from the release that
could/should be considered and would work with the functional
owners and application leads on adopting.
- Assist in maintaining overall release plans and release
coordination across Workday and associated applications as
- Help release issues, risks, deployment requests and change
requests to a given release. Manage updates to any necessary
- Continually monitor Workday community for updates and
- Help manage the regression testing process, ensure all business
areas are covered; partner with IT to ensure integrations have been
tested as needed.Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8 years' Workday Security admin experience
- Workday Security Admin certification preferred
- Works well in a collaborative team environment
- Solid analytical skills to identify problem areas and
opportunities for remediation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent
- Confidence and ability to project an authoritative
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities KN AAP
Keywords: Advance Auto Parts, Springdale , Workday Security Administrator, Other , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!