Orthodontic Assistant - Westrock Orthodontics $500 sign-on
Company: Rock Dental Missouri PLLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Description: As an Orthodontic Assistant you will assist the
Orthodontist with patients to ensure the highest quality of care is
provided. Perform clinical and technical procedures under the
direct supervision of a licensed Orthodontist. Prepare patient
operatory and equipment and assist the doctor during examination
and ortho treatment.A few specific job duties:
- Candidate will work out of both Harrison and Branson offices.
Travel is required
- Must communicate clearly and calmly the treatment needs to
parent and patient utilizing prescribed treatment plan.
- Must be able to recognize and identify prior authorization
requirements, along with ensuring signed consent forms.
- Maintain awareness of comfort and safety needs of
- Provide clear and concise documentation of all treatment
rendered using electronic and paper dental records and forms.
- Perform general housekeeping and restocking as needed.In
summary, the goal is to serve and provide superior support to
doctors and to be an example of respect and caring for our customer
and office personnel.Requirements: Qualifications
- Dental assisting background a must!
- Orthodontic assisting experience extremely helpful.
- Familiarity with orthodontic appliances
welcome.QualitiesSomeone with exceptional customer service skills,
computer literacy, works independently and anticipates team and
doctor needs.Overall someone who is respectful to fellow team
members, patients, and the Doctor and is genuinely nice and kind.
If you offer all this and more, then we would love to meet you.Job
Keywords: Rock Dental Missouri PLLC, Springdale , Orthodontic Assistant - Westrock Orthodontics $500 sign-on, Other , Harrison, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!