Anodize Process Engineer
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Description Arconic's Springdale Arkansas Plant is looking for a
Process Engineer to join the Manufacturing Engineering Team to
support the Anodizing Department at the Springdale Arkansas
location. The anodize engineer is responsible for monitoring and
providing technical support to ensure that the process meets
quality, reliability, and performance standards. The Engineer will
also be responsible for Capital Execution which includes developing
project cost estimates, providing project justification, contract /
vendor management, and project cost accounting. The Engineer will
also be the lead person for at least one safety protocol.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be the subject matter expert for the anodize process and
- Provide day-to-day technical advice, problem solving, and
support to operations and maintenance.
- Study process data to proactively identify problems before they
- Identifying and/or implementing new ideas and cost reduction
- Managing contractor activities to support critical equipment
repairs or modifications.
- Engage, problem solve, and trend, quality, equipment uptime,
and equipment performance opportunities.
- Assist the maintenance department in the creation and improving
of preventive maintenance tasks.
- Participate in planning of department outages.
- Perform / direct the design, development, and installation of
complex engineering projects.
Interact and clearly communicate with multiple levels within the
organization across departments including finance, procurement,
production, maintenance, and senior management.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical
Engineering from an accredited institution.
3 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time
of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Experience with large scale anodizing and/or painting
- Experience with industrial heating and cooling
- Experience with bulk chemical transfer systems.
- Experience with the development of Power BI.
- Experience with AutoCad and/or SolidWorks.
- Experience with Microsoft Office365 and OSI PI.
- Experience with Statistical Process Control.
- Certifications in Lean Manufacturing.
Experience with Microsoft Project.
Primary Location: United States-AR-SpringdaleWork Locations: US SAX
Springdale, Arkansas 600 Kawneer Drive Springdale 72764Job:
OperationsOrganization: 08204-42953 BCS PROD ENGINEERING MFGShift:
Day JobJob Type: Experienced Hourly Paid or Salaried: SalariedJob
Level: Individual Contributor NoneJob Posting: Nov 15, 2022,
4:30:57 PMMinimum Years of Experience: 5This position requires
access to export controlled items or information related to ATC,
CDL, DAV, LAF, or MAS.: N/AArconic affirms it's policy to operate
without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression,
veteran status, genetic information, sex or age.
Keywords: Arconic, Springdale , Anodize Process Engineer, Other , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!