Commercial Cleaning Bilingual Team Lead
Company: Office Pride
Posted on: November 23, 2022
PT , Flexible Schedule, Mon-Fri, Shifts between 5:30pm-10:30pm,
Set Route with Ability to Commute to Job from Home, Travel Pay
between Buildings, Paid Holidays, Paid Training, Uniform,
Performance and Anniversary Bonuses. Room for Advancement.
$14-$15/hrA bilingual team leader manages and performs all cleaning
functions. They oversee projects, various tasks, and supervise the
day-to-day performance of cleaning staff to insure the job is done
according to Office Pride Standards. Team leaders will perform
administrative tasks such as submitting a nightly report and
mileage reports. Team leaders act as motivators, supervisors and
mentors. It's a team leader's duty to guide cleaners into
understanding and maintaining the values of our growing company.
Opportunity for growth, veterans welcomed, great job for students
trying to address tuition costs. Must be bilingual in English and
Spanish. JOB DUTIES:
- Oversee the cleaning of facilities assigned to you on a
- Train and support new employees.
- Insures new employees are trained on how to alarm and disarm
the building, and to report any dropped alarms on nightly
- Train new employees on how to use the time keeping system, and
report any problems to the office.
- Provide re-training to employees when necessary and provide
feedback on nightly reports.
- Submit daily reports to the office no later than 1:00pm for the
previous day/night (employee issues/supply shortages and problems
with accounts, alarms, etc.).
- Cross-train employees to work in buildings to provide coverage
- Insure facilities have working equipment and enough supplies to
get the job done, report problems/shortages to the office.
- Insures compliance of Office Pride policies and
- Insures the appropriate attire is worn by Office Pride
- Insures safety and security measures are enforced at all
- Immediately report any situation that may be considered a
- Follow-up on customer complaints (coordinate with the
- Perform other duties / tasks as assignedJOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Able to communicate in English and Spanish.
- Must be able to multi-task, be dependable, have excellent
communication skills and maintain a positive attitude.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment where
changes occur with little or no notice.
- Must be able to maintain open communication with the leadership
team, clients and employees.
- Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and
- Must have ability to work independently and as a team
- Must care about quality, be detailed oriented and work at an
- Able to lift 35 lbs
- Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift;
walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing,
kneeling, and crouching.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Compensation: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour Office Pride Commercial
Cleaning Services is one of the most respected full-service
janitorial and commercial cleaning companies in the nation.Built on
a foundation of strong core values and a commitment to service
excellence, our goals are to provide total customer satisfaction
and a rewarding work environment for team members.You will be
applying for a job with an independently owned and operated Office
Pride franchised business and not with Faith Franchising Company,
Inc., the franchisor of the Office Pride system, or any of its
affiliates. Each franchise handles all employment matters for their
specific location. Office Pride - is an equal opportunity employer
and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
Keywords: Office Pride, Springdale , Commercial Cleaning Bilingual Team Lead, Other , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!