Insurance Underwriting Inspector (Property/Roof)
Company: Reliable Reports, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Insurance Underwriting Inspector (Property/Roof) - PT*
Reliable Reports ("Reliable") is rapidly growing company that has
one opening for a *Part Time* Insurance Underwriting Inspector to
do commercial insurance and residential roof inspectors in
*Bentonville, AR and the surrounding areas *(Fayetteville,
Springdale, Rogers, etc.). No license, experience, certificates or
degree required. We provide paid training while you learn the
business and become proficient.
If you want to see a day in the life of a Insurance Underwriting
Inspector/Field Reporting Specialist, click on the link to watch a
We value and reward integrity, work ethic and productivity through
an incentive-based pay structure. *The more reports you complete,
the more money you will make.* Successful candidates can expect to
earn $12-$20 per hour on average and will be eligible for mileage
reimbursement up to a certain limit. If you are self-motivated,
have strong organizational skills and understand the importance of
time management, then this is the position for you.
*Duties and responsibilities: *
* Work 2-3 days a week (16-24 hours per week)
* Map and route your stops for the day
* At each stop you will photograph the property's condition and
will document any hazards.
* Complete submission of diagrams, photos, and report information
via the internet.
*Job Requirements: *
* MUST be comfortable with walking on a roof and climbing a
* Must be able to pass a criminal, background check, and drug
* Valid Driver's License
* Reliable Vehicle with auto insurance in your name
* Personal Computer (Windows based)
* Android Smart Phone
*Work Environment and physical demands: *
* MUST be comfortable with walking on a roof and climbing a ladder
(Don't have to get on steep or two story roofs)
* Must be comfortable with working outside in the elements which
can include extreme hot and cold temperatures for long periods of
time several days in the week.
* Must be comfortable with potentially long commutes and driving in
both rural and urban settings.
* Must be physically fit, able to walk, stand and sit for long
periods of time.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs throughout the day.
* Must have good sense of balance and capable of walking and
working on uneven ground.
* Must be able to ascend and descend on extension ladder and scale
moderately pitched roofs.
*Job Type*: Part Time (16-24 hours per week)
*Pay: * Commission based pay with mileage reimbursement
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $20.00 per hour
* Monday to Friday
* Are you legally able to work in the United States and provide
documentation to this effect?
* Are you 18 years of age or older?
* What is the highest level of education you have achieved?
* Have you ever worked for Reliable Reports, Inc.?
* If you were referred to this position by a Reliable Reports
employee, please provide the employee's name?
* Do you have a valid driver's license?
* Do you have a dependable vehicle that can be used for work
* Do you have insurance in your name or are you listed as an
additional driver for the vehicle you will use for work
* Are you able to perform the physical requirements of the position
as outlined in the job description?
* Do you have a Windows based computer and internet that you can to
use for work purposes?
* Do you have an Android mobile smart phone to use for work
* During those days, what hours between 8:00 AM-5:00 PM can you
* What days during the week will you be available to work for
Reliable Reports, Inc.?
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Reliable Reports, Inc., Springdale , Insurance Underwriting Inspector (Property/Roof), Other , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!