Custom Ops Support
Location: Bella Vista
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Job DescriptionOutdoor Cap has been servicing the needs of the
headwear industry for 45 years and is one of the worlds largest
companies focused on business-to-business sourcing and
manufacturing headwear. With customers in retail, team sports,
golf, promotional products and more, working at Outdoor Cap is an
opportunity to be part of a growing business building amazing
products for some of the worlds greatest brands and companies.
The Custom Support team member works to develop product that
captures the customer needs. The Custom Support team member acts as
expert on materials, trims, and finishes for the custom team.
Them/They work closely with the Account Leads to maintain integrity
of data and specs and coordinates creation of physical, virtuals,
and sew out for production. The Custom Ops Support team members
will also be responsible for order entry, creating and maintaining
style info, customer data and reports/spreadsheets with production
information.Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilize Outdoor Cap systems, customer portals, and 3rd party
systems for sample item creation, ordering, and maintaining data
integrity. Coordinate with Account Leaders, Production and Graphics
- Demonstrates a proficient business acumen level that provides
the ability to understand financials, calculate costs, selling
price and gross margin to meet the needs of the customer and
- Prepare samples understanding the cost of materials, trims, and
processes and review for Quality Control.
- Manage incoming/outgoing changes to samples and virtual
- Submit Non-stock samples to the customer; able to lift to
- Must have the ability to multi-task and possess an ability to
interpret a variety of instructions based on the customers' needs,
often working on multiple projects for multiple customers.
- Ability to interpret creative designs into physical product,
within customers costing & quality expectations.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage deadlines and perform
work under pressure with minimal errors.Skills and Specifications
- Strong time management, project management, problem solving and
business acumen skills to execute workload efficiently in a
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively, both written
and oral and work well within their team and assist other team
members as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills with demonstrated
flexibility under pressure to meet tight deadlines with minimal
- Ability to establish and maintain business partner
relationships with internal and external customers. Education and
- Education Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent years of
- Experience 2+ years of sales or administrative support
- Supervisory No direct reportsMental & Physical DemandsThe
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- The person in this position frequently communicates with
customers (both oral and written) and must be able to exchange
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
constantly required to operate computers and other office
machinery, using hands to finger, handle and or arms to reach.
Constantly required to talk and hear using telephones.
- Regularly required to remain in a stationary position (80%),
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific hearing and vision abilities required by this job
include close and color vision, ability to adjust focus and the
ability to receive detailed information through oral or written
communications.Nothing in this job description restricts
managements right to assign / reassign duties and responsibilities
to this job at any time. by Jobble
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Springdale , Custom Ops Support, Other , Bella Vista, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!