CNC Machine Operator
Posted on: January 26, 2023
State-of-the-Art Aerospace Part Manufacturing Facility
A-Nights - Sun-Tues and every other Wednesday 6pm-6:30am
B-Nights - Every other Wednesday and Thur-Sat 6pm-6:30am
$16/hr with $2 shift differential for night shift
* Will be responsible for operation, loading parts, operating
controls, deburring, inspection of quality parts, and follow all
established processes for conformance to requirements
* Check, and monitor parts that are being run
* Follow sequence of operations and set up requirements - under
* Read the basic dimensions and tolerances of a blue print
* Achieve Earned Standard Hours Goals and Objectives
* Ensure that documentation is completed properly, including but
not limited to PCDs, proper clocking in and out of jobs, daily
operator checklists, either in Paper or Syteline
* Diligently follow Orizon's process and procedures for
* Participate in and sustain Ultra C-Lean objectives.
* Will be responsible for maintaining proper inventory of hand
tools and inspection equipment
* Detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and
report all malfunctions to Cell Leader or other Supervision.
* Maintains safe and clean work environment; maintaining compliance
with established policies and procedures
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervision.
Keywords: Orizon, Springdale , CNC Machine Operator, Other , Grove, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!