Outside Sales Representative
Company: CARDS Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: March 16, 2023
*Outside Sales Representative*
*Reports To:* Director of Sales & Marketing
*Responsibilities and Duties:*
* The Outside Sales Representative (OSR) utilizes a consultative sales approach in the sale of Construction and Solid Waste services to small and/or less complex commercial accounts in an assigned territory/segment. The OSR is responsible for prospecting and closing to achieve sales revenue goals by developing and implementing sound selling strategies that ensure revenue growth.
* Prepares for and executes cold calls to influence potential commercial customers (small and/or less complex accounts) into setting appointments with the purpose of presenting and selling
* Conducts pre-sales activities to gain understanding of the customer's needs and prepare for the meeting. This includes gathering appropriate marketing material and pricing plans, identifying customer needs and interests to determine the best sales strategy and identifying potential objections with plans to address during the sales meeting.
* Effectively uses sales productivity software tools (i.e. Prospect and Customer Database, Proposal Program, Pricing Tools, etc.)
* Facilitates prospect follow up meeting(s)
* Matches services with customer needs by demonstrating knowledge of customers, pricing and competition; effectively communicates pricing and service strategies; proactively engages other Waste Management business opportunities, referring internally as appropriate.
* Uses in depth industry and company knowledge and makes recommendations on equipment optimization and leasing options.
* Negotiates and closes sales by effectively communicating alternatives and positions to reach mutually beneficial sales agreements
* Prepares and delivers complex sales proposals
* Conducts post-sale administrative work to ensure product/service implementation is successful
* Travel requirement: 100%
*Other Knowledge, Skills Or Abilities Required*
* Ability to set goals
* Proficient in time management
* Proficient in computer skills
* High impact communication
* Planning and organization
Pay & Benefits:
* *Who doesn't like to get paid weekly? We like it so we provide weekly pay!*
* Multiple Health Plans to choose from, with 50% Company paid Employee and Dependent Plans
* We Pay for your $25,000 Life Insurance!
* 100% Company Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
* Retirement Plan with a company match of 3%
* Safety and Retention Incentives!
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Discount Plans!
* High school diploma or equivalent
* At least 3 year of outside sales experience required.
CARDS Holding, Inc. offers a competitive base salary, opportunity to earn incentive pay, and a comprehensive employee benefits package. Please submit indeed resume and salary history for consideration. Only applicants who meet minimum qualifications will be considered and only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time%40072735% %%sales%%
*Outside Sales Representative*
Keywords: CARDS Holdings, Inc., Springdale , Outside Sales Representative, Other , Springdale, Arkansas
here to apply!