Crew at Pressroom
Company: ROPESWING HOSPITALITY GROUP
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for Full-Time Employees.
- 401k match for Full-Time/Part-Time Employees after 2 months of
service (must be 21 years or older).
- Employer paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Life
- Employee Assistance Program, Bicycle Share Program.
- 50% discount at Ropeswing establishments for employees and up
to 1 guest.What you'll doFood Runner: -They are responsible for
ensuring each guest's food order is delivered promptly and without
mistakes. The runner will organize food tickets, communicate with
kitchen staff to ensure each course is distributed and ready in
order, and deliver the completed meals to the guest's
table.Compensation: -$10.00 per hour, plus tips.
- Follow all instructions from expeditor or chef.
- Sort and organize food tickets and communicate to correct
kitchen staff member.
- Ensure each order is prepared to the restaurant's and guest's
specifications before running food to table.
- Promptly deliver each course as it is prepared to the correct
table and in order. Ensure guest has proper side plate, napkins and
- Communicate clearly any additional orders or needs the guests
may have to servers, or expeditor/ chef.
- Communicate with servers as to the dining status of tables
replace silverware as needed.
- Answer guest questions or listen to their concerns share with
- Remove guests' dirty dishes and utensils and deliver to the
kitchen for cleaning.Greeter: -They are a personal representation
of the service and overall hospitality of the restaurant. Greeters
must enjoy making small talk with guests and be willing to learn
patrons' names. The Greeter will provide support, as needed, to
Runners, Servers and Bartenders to keep up with busy
shifts.Compensation: -$10.00 per hour, plus tips.
- Greet customers with a smile as soon as they walk through the
door, thank guests as they depart.
- Provide patrons with accurate wait time estimates during busy
- Maintain a neat, organized front-of-house environment. Manage
coat check process (if available).
- Seat guests and provide drinking water to tables as needed to
ensure ideal speed of service.
- Assist with opening/closing tasks and side work as needed.
- Be knowledgeable about food and beverage menu.
- Be knowledgeable about events/programming on downtown square,
sites to see.
- In partnership with Management, rotate seating between
different stations to ensure even workloads for waitstaff, as
- Answer phones and schedule reservations.Minimum Qualifications
- Food Runner/Greeter: -1 year of front-of-house experience in
fast-paced, dining environment
- Available to work days, nights and/or weekends.
- Passion for hospitality and desire to create moments of joy for
- Professional and calm demeanor under pressure, and treat others
- Able to work in a fast-paced restaurant environment
- Must have the ability to handle money and operate a POS
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; ability to
multitask while being detail oriented
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time; walks and
stands during entire shift
- Basic computer, reading and mathematical skillIn our commitment
to wellness in the community, Ropeswing is proud to offer a
smoke-free environment for all of our guests and
employees.Ropeswing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value
diversity. All employment is based on merit, qualification, and
Keywords: ROPESWING HOSPITALITY GROUP, Springdale , Crew at Pressroom, Other , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...