Real Estate Professional (Independent Contractor)
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Job Description A Real Estate Professional (Independent Contractor) assists clients with the purchase and sale of property. When putting a home on the market for sale or trying to buy a new home, clients need a Real Estate Professional to help them get the best value possible out of their home sale and purchase. In this position, you will help clients market and sell their home and find a home to purchase that fulfills their needs. This job requires excellent marketing and customer service skills.
- Devise marketing strategies for clients to prepare their home for a fast and profitable sale
- Manage communication between home buyers and sellers so mutual acceptance can be achieved
- Take prospective home buyers on tours of properties and to open houses
- Communicate with clients about their real estate needs so you can find the best possible home for them
- Understand your local real estate market and stay updated on home sales
- Create marketing materials to advertise your services Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Crye-Leike Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Crye-Leike prides itself on its ongoing training programs for associates. Real estate is a constantly evolving market and it is necessary for our associates to stay up to date with the latest trends, resources and laws in order to best advise our customers. We will support you with training and programs to keep you informed and relevant.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: home, house, housing, listing consultant, real estate broker, real estate courier, residential, residential property leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
Keywords: Crye-Leike, Springdale , Real Estate Professional (Independent Contractor), Other , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!