Lead Analyst, Integrated Analytics
Company: Smucker Retail Foods, Inc.
Posted on: April 9, 2021
LeadAnalyst, Integrated Analytics
WHY SMUCKER IS THE PLACE FOR YOU
You deserve a positive and encouraging work environment. One that
allows you to deliver your best work and become your best
professional self. That is exactly what you will find at Smucker.
Inspired by our unique culture, we are determined to support every
employee holistically by meeting their physical, emotional and
financial needs through:
- Our Total Reward benefits program - inclusive of competitive
health and financial benefits reflective of your needs at different
life stages, to a continued commitment to empower flexible work
schedules and remote work opportunities to help you thrive.
- Continuous opportunities to learn, grow and develop - beyond
functional job-based education, we promote well-rounded development
and encourage a spirit of continuous learning as part of our
commitment to help you realize your professional goals.
- Our continued progress on the journey to become the
organization we expect to be on inclusion, diversity and equity. We
firmly believe that an inclusive environment and diverse
organization strengthens our Company and enables every employee to
reach their full potential.
Our commitment to leverage strategic analysis has taken on even
greater importance in today's competitive environment. We are
investing in growing our analytical capabilities and supporting the
growth of those on our team.In this role,you willbea strategic
business partnerto the entire sales
team,leadingthesalesanalyticsacross one of ourmost criticalkey
retailersand deliveringleveraginginsights that directly
impactfinancial targetsin a meaningful way.
- Leverages Insights as a transformational catalyst to
differentiate JMS' thought leadership; informs a deep understanding
of retailer category and consumer dynamics byoptimizinga full suite
- Understands, analyzes, interprets, and articulatesrelevant
intelligence andlarge amountsofdatathat can be commercialized to
- Plays a deeptechnical expertacross allcommercial
- Partners with Sales to supply analytic inputsand
recommendationsfor Joint Business Planning meetings and quarterly
- Collaborates with Sales to optimize pricing and promotional
strategy;leadsin the identification of opportunities and
competitive threats; builds action plans to mitigate risks;
increases account planaccuracy using exception-basedreporting.
- Drivesprocess improvement by simplifying analytics and business
intelligence; streamlines and builds a more efficient analytics
approach; builds capabilities to deliver on-demand customer
- Acts as a player-coach by mentoring team and
developingcapabilities in Syndicated data, the Trade Promotion
Management system, account specific data, JMS financial data,
advanced Excel based statistical analysis, and visualization and
presentation skills in Spotfire andPowerPoint.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Are you a driven professional with adeep levelofunderstanding
ofdata analysis and business modelingand a desire to grow your
expertisein a learning environment? Are you motivated by the
opportunity to play a key role in driving business growth and
organizational progress? Do you have an innate curiosity for
tackling complex challenges and finding innovative solutions?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Data Science,
Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- 5 +years'work experiencein Business Analytics with a preference
for experience in syndicated data (IRI, Nielsen, etc.) and retailer
data (Retail Link, Atlas, Madrid, 1010, etc.)
- Demonstratedcapabilitiesingathering, analyzingand
presentingdetailed information related to all aspects of business
to audiences of diverseexperiences.
- Strong,solution-orientedthinkerwith project management,
critical thinking and communication skills.
- Deep technical expertiseacrosscommercial analytics,including
advanced Excel methods, data visualization, R or Python statistical
programming and Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross functional peers,
partners and customersacting with a consultative,art of the
question,seek to understandmindset.
- Proven experience inchampioning insights based on data that can
support issue resolution and proactive opportunities to
- Collaborativepartner with a keen focus ondevelopingprocesses
and procedures to improve teameffectiveness.
- A relentless commitment to continuous learning andprofessional
LEARN MORE ABOUT WORKING AT SMUCKER
- Our Total Rewards Benefits Program
- Our Thriving Together Philosophy Supporting All Impacted by Our
- Our Continued Progress on Inclusion, Diversity and Equity
Follow us onLinkedIn
Keywords: Smucker Retail Foods, Inc., Springdale , Lead Analyst, Integrated Analytics, Professions , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!