Company: Paychex Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
DescriptionConsult with America's businesses, leveraging Paychex
key referral channels and partnerships to educate stakeholders on
our services, and provide consultative solutions to increase market
share and drive revenue.
- Complete onboarding training curriculum as directed.
- Achieve unit and revenue expectations.
- Create, manage, and advance accounts, leads, and opportunities
in company's CRM system (Salesforce) and provide accurate sales
activity and forecasts.
- Collaborate with key referral sources, including Accountants,
Banks, and existing Paychex clients, with the goal of education,
consultation and to secure referrals to end user sales.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with existing and new channel
accounts through telephone calls, targeted email campaigns, and
corporate marketing programs, as directed by Sales Management.
- Leverage the Go-to-Market Sales Strategy to identify customers'
needs and present the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and
decision makers to increase revenue and market share.
- Develop sales skills and maintain a comprehensive understanding
of the Paychex product offering to optimize sales results; remain
up-to-date with new product initiatives, services, industry trends
and other relevant information of interest to customers.
- Collect, complete and submit all necessary paperwork for new
sales within defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines.
- When required, address and escalate client concerns to our
Service Partners, and follow-up as necessary to ensure satisfactory
- May be required to travel for purposes of visiting channel
partners, and attending sales incentive trips, ongoing training,
and/or area meetings.
- Upholds and demonstrates the Paychex Values with every
interaction internally and externally. Requirements
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in relevant sales/marketing capacity. Our
Commitment Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of
intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees
and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and
external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate
culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer
for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus
on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Keywords: Paychex Inc., Springdale , Account Consultant, Professions , Harrison, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!