Groundskeeper/Entry Level Maintenance Tech
Company: RichSmith Management
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Groundskeeper/Entry Level Maintenance Tech - Full Time needed
for our apartment community in Springdale, AR. The
Porter/Groundskeeper is responsible for the overall cleanliness and
curb appeal of the community including the grounds, amenities,
building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other
common areas of the community. Groundskeeper will also assist in
the preparation of vacant apartments for move-in by new residents,
and in completing resident requests for service as directed by the
Community Manager. Prior maintenance experience required! RichSmith
Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free
workplace. All of our full-time positions offer a complete benefit
package that includes a full range of insurance options, flexible
spending accounts, 401K, paid holidays, etc. Medical Benefits start
1st of month following 30 days! Come join our growing community!
DUTIES Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the community in
line with the established standards including the grounds, building
exteriors, (power washing) breezeways, leasing office, pools,
amenities and other common areas.
- Responsible for complying with company and community operating
and safety policies and procedures and for adhering to federal
state and local laws pertaining to the operation of the
- Will be available to walk the grounds and deliver notices to
- Responsible for complying with all state, federal and/or local
laws relating to Fair Housing.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Assists in preventative maintenance tasks such as HVAC filter
changes, storm drain and sewer clean out, and lubricating, oiling,
greasing, and checking mechanical systems.
- Assists with landscaping for the community.
- Provide basic painting and maintenance for managed properties
as assigned Qualifications:
- At least one year of experience in this field. Including
- Knowledge of general Painting, Handyman work, and repairs
- The willingness to deliver excellent customer service as an
important part of the community team providing a high quality
- Must be able to pass Criminal background check.
- Bilingual is a PLUS! Physical Demands:
- Must be able to lift objects up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and twist into small areas
- Must be able to bend forward when picking up objects from
- Must be able to reach overhead for extended period of
- Must be able to work outside for extended length of time
Keywords: RichSmith Management, Springdale , Groundskeeper/Entry Level Maintenance Tech, Professions , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!