Evening Industrial Control Electrician
Posted on: November 22, 2021
BASIC FUNCTION:Troubleshoots and repairs malfunctions in primary
(high voltage) circuits and systems including cutouts, switchgears
and transformers. Troubleshoots and repairs malfunctions in
equipment controls. Isolates faults in high voltage distribution
system and replaces buss runs. Operates all high voltage controls
and switchgears including repair, and Leads, guides and/or trains
other electricians in applicable procedures and techniques. Under
limited supervision, plans electrical systems additions or
modifications on secondary circuits; repairs faults in primary
(high voltage) system and performs preventive maintenance on
high/low voltage components.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installs and monitors performance of installed electrical
equipment for hazards, adjustments, or replacement.
- Repairs, installs, replaces, and tests electrical circuits,
equipment, and appliances using appropriate tools and testing
- Leads, guides, and/or trains other electricians in applicable
procedures and techniques.
- Operates and maintains high voltage switchgear and controls;
repairs and maintains motor control centers and programmable logic
- Troubleshoots and repairs primary distribution system
malfunctions such as ground fault tracing and cable
- Plans electrical secondary system additions or
- May perform work of lower level electricians and
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and
supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and
- Reads, employs, and updates electrical panel schedules and
building or systems blueprints.
- Performs miscellaneous job duties as assigned.MINIMUM JOB
- High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- Valid Driver's License and Insurance Coverage.
- Effective communication/interpersonal skills
- Good attendance record
- Meet physical requirements of position
- Knowledge of electrical systems including planning additions or
modifications on secondary circuits.
- Ability to use appropriate tools and diagnostic equipment to
repair, install, replace, and test electrical circuits, equipment
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety
- Ability to diagnose and repair electrical controls, industrial
motor controls, and programmable logic controllers.
- Ability to read commercial electrical blueprints and apply NEC
through the full range of commercial and industrial maintenance and
- Ability to install and maintain motors, welding equipment,
lighting fixtures, battery chargers, circuit breakers, and
- Ability to isolate defects in wiring, switches, motors, and
other electrical equipment.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Ability to multi-task and complete jobs efficiently and
- Formal certification in Electrical trade through accredited
trade school or college
- Accredited certifications in electrical/electronic repair
- 5 to 10 years experience in Industrial Control Electrician
position in a manufacturing environmentBENEFITS:
- Starting wage $22 - $25.17/hr
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Vacation/ Paid Holidays
- Clean and safe working environment
- Climate Controlled atmosphere
- Employee Discount on Product
- Community InvolvementPHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and
reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to
climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.LZBMNF
Keywords: La-Z-Boy, Springdale , Evening Industrial Control Electrician, Professions , Neosho, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!