Sr Analyst, Treasury
Company: Molina Healthcare
Posted on: August 4, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION Job Summary Participates in decisions involving
banking, cash administration, loan negotiations and payments, stock
and dividend matters, investment records, reorganizations, and
- Provides high level support in monitoring and reconciling daily
- Provides high level support in executing daily fund movement
- Oversees and coordinates bank account administration including
opening and closing of accounts and management of all banking
services associated with the accounts.
- Acts as security administrator of all banking systems including
maintaining records of systems and users.
- Provides high level support in conducting monthly review of
bank fees and resolves any discrepancies as needed.
- Prepares and reviews cash and investment reports. JOB
QUALIFICATIONS Required Education Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
combination of education and experience Required Experience 3-5
years Preferred License, Certification, Association Certified
Treasury Professional (CTP) Preferred Experience 5-7 years To all
current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for
this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation
package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Keywords: Molina Healthcare, Springdale , Sr Analyst, Treasury, Professions , Seligman, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!