Material Handler / Forklift Operator
Company: FNA Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionMaterial Handler / Forklift OperatorSUMMARY: FNA
is looking for an energetic person that can multi-task and problem
solve. If you are interested in a rewarding career in an industrial
setting, then FNA is the place for you.Primary Purpose:Conduct
daily activities relating to receiving materials into the warehouse
and ensure safe and accurate storage and retrieval of inventory for
- Operate a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack and count
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage
- Pull and prepare product for production, ensuring the exact
number and type of product.
- Ensure inbound shipments are accurate and free of damage;
report quality variances.Qualifications:
- Knowledge of computerized inventory and tracking systems
- Ability to operate hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Ability to operate personal computer.
- Ability to communicate effectively and read/interpret
- Knowledge of Bar Coding System preferred.
- Experience in warehouse operations.Education/Certification:
High School Diploma or GED required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: FNA Group, Springdale , Material Handler / Forklift Operator, Professions , Decatur, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!