Senior Supply Chain & POS Replenishment Manager
Company: Igloo Products Corp
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job Summary Statement:If you are ready to make a difference in
an organization, drive change, partner cross-functionally and
develop your skills, this opportunity is great for you and can lead
to additional growth opportunities in our company.This position
requires focus on supply chain best practices and POS replenishment
reporting. Partnering with the supply chain and replenishment
managers and the sales managers/director to drive sales through
analytics, instock opportunities, and collaboration with key retail
partners. Work in conjunction with retailers to maintain in stock
levels and drive regional opportunities based on consumer demand.
Utilize retailer systems to pull data to validate suggestions and
recommend orders. Partner with sales leaders and supply chain
manager to support POS data trends as it pertains to forecast
accuracy. Maintain and report increases or decreases driven by your
efforts. This position will have two direct reports: the Supply
Chain Manager and the Manager of Walmart and Sams Club
Replenishment.Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report on POS, trends, and exceptions, for Walmart and Sams
Club, to highlight opportunities/challenges to help sales
management on providing solutions to our retailers.
- Responsible for the setup and modification of POS
- Review and analyze data and identify untapped opportunities to
- Assist sales managers/directors in executing business
objectives, help develop solution-based presentations based on POS
- Leverages analytics in both Retail link, Madrid, and NPD data
to develop solid Key Performance Indicator (KPI) strategies for
field execution and/or account management.
- Clearly communicates and articulates compelling business
insights and actions with data and context
- Supports management and retailer by providing in-depth data
analysis of strengths/weaknesses in current execution of retail
- Oversee the Supply Chain Manager in developing relationships
with business/replenishment analysts at our retail partners.
- Work with Supply Chain Manager to ensure supply chain readiness
associated with promotions, new product introduction distribution
changes and item transitions.
- Oversee the Supply Chain Manager in developing customer
specific supply chain plans and strategies.
- Manage the prioritization of mod and feature order tracking and
communicate shipping, receiving, delays, etc
- Fully understand performance gaps and lead cross functional
efforts to determine root cause, corrective measure development and
implement action plans to deliver sustainable performance
- Assist sales managers/directors in building collaborative
forecasts with our retail partners to maximize sales and minimize
overall inventory risks.
- Oversee the Manager of Walmart and Sams Club Replenishment in
processing orders and seeing them all the way through the
- Oversee the Manager of Walmart and Sams Club Replenishment is
maintaining back-order log and actioning any outstanding orders
- Oversee the Manager of Walmart and Sams Club Replenishment and
reporting on daily orders and cancellations, future routing needs,
and complying with OTIF routing requirements
- Coordinating and communicating with internal departments while
adhering to established company. policies, procedures and approval
- Other duties as assigned.Minimum Requirements and
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, related field
or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of applicable business experience, in sales
forecasting, reporting and analysis.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Computer Skills: Advanced spreadsheet expertise with a strong
knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Extensive retailer system knowledge including Retail Link,
Nielson, Madrid and Partners Online.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong communication skills; persuasive (written and
- Decisive, analytical - gather data, and draw
- Oracle E-Business Suite/OMIEE experience.
- Hyperion Essbase/SmartView experience.Igloos Code of
Coolness:WE WIN AS A TEAM - Each of us is an expert in our role and
we work together to meet our goals. We value communication, honesty
and respect and operate with a high degree of integrity. Each one
of us makes a difference every day.WE HAVE FUN - Coolers are a fun
business. While we take our work seriously, we dont take ourselves
too seriously. We celebrate our successes as individuals and as a
team.WE FAIL FAST - There are few decisions that any of us make
that cant be reversed. We take calculated risks and we hold
ourselves accountable for the results. We change course when
necessary and we learn from our mistakes. We win because were
willing to fail.WERE SCRAPPY - We treat the business as if it were
our own. We do more with less and we have a high sense of urgency
to meet the needs of our consumers and customers.WE HAVE A POSITIVE
CAN-DO ATTITUDE - We see opportunity where others see risk. We go
above and beyond our role to get things done for our customers and
our teammates.Job ID: 2022-1708 External Company Name: Igloo
Products Corp. External Company URL: https://www.igloocoolers.com/
Street: 903 SE 28th Street
Keywords: Igloo Products Corp, Springdale , Senior Supply Chain & POS Replenishment Manager, Professions , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!