Quality Control Technician
Company: Newly Weds - Foods
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Departement: Quality Control We have the following shifts
available: 3rd Shift (11pm - 7am) The Quality Control Technician is
responsible for ensuring NWF's standards of quality and safety on
all finished products. Essential Functions:
- Evaluates finished products for quality and acceptability.
Performs all necessary analysis as required, and according to the
- Communicates product quality issues to Production Supervisors,
Production Managers, QC Manager & Supervisor and shipping and
customer service staff.
- Logs all analysis test results and batch information in the
I-Series (AS400) & maintains analysis records and documents
necessary for documentation compliance.
- Monitors line equipment for functionality, safety, and
- Checks metal detectors (CCP), magnets, scales and performs
critical control point & GMP audits.
- Assist in all foreign material & product non-conformance
- Performs batch set-up checks, assists in correcting the set
ups, and logs discrepancies.
- Places product on hold as necessary and release when
- Rejects product as necessary and completes rejection forms
including root cause and corrective action analysis.
- Checks allergen clean out effectiveness as needed
- Performs Pre - Op audit when necessary (example: equipment down
- Performs production scale checks and lab equipment calibration
based on calibration schedule.
- Collects micro samples as needed and places micro hold products
- Performs special tasks as assigned by QC manager
- Maintains retain sample area and control sample file
- Follows all GMP's and Safety Procedures.
- H.S. or GED with 1-2 years related work experience
- Ability to use quality control analysis equipment
- Fluency in spoken & written English
- Mathematical Skills
- Computer Skills & Data Processing skills Required
- Ability to climb ladders to work platforms
- Able to lift 50 poundsNewly Weds Foods is an Equal Opportunity
Employer Minorities/Veterans/Females/Disabled Newly Weds Foods will
only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United
States without assistance or support from Newly Weds Foods. Any
offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion
of a background investigation and drug screen.
Keywords: Newly Weds - Foods, Springdale , Quality Control Technician, Professions , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!