Supervisor, Inventory Control
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
Operates and maintains the inventory of the warehouse. Supervises
all inventory related activities.
• Advise associates on care and preservation, handling, storing,
maintenance and shipping of product.
• Train associates in equipment operations, safety and general
• Promote a safe work environment through personal actions.
Identify and report on any safety concerns. • Assign and direct
work and monitor performance of inventory employees. Schedule tasks
to maximize efficiency.
• Utilize the Warehouse Management System to monitor inventory
accuracy, inventory discrepancies, and errors. Direct tasks of
inventory associates based on the system generated reporting and
What Experience You Need
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of inventory & warehousing experience.
• Minimum 3 years of supervisory/management experience.
What Could Set You Apart
• College Degree plus 3 to 5 years warehousing experience.
• Forklift license, CPR and First Aid training a plus.
• PC skills, including Microsoft Office, AS400, WMS and RF.
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Springdale , Supervisor, Inventory Control, Professions , Lowell, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!