Electrical Controls Engineer (Electronics)
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Electrical Controls Engineer (Electronics) - Competitive Salary,
Bonus, Benefits, Work/Life Balance This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Tony BarhoumAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply
Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $55,000 - $75,000
per yearA bit about us:We Design & Build Custom luxury motorcoach.
Our engineers and designers pull inspiration from the finest
automobiles, yachts, and luxury homes of the world. Our craftsmen
use these ideas and materials, delivering the premium fit and
finish that you come to expect. We constructed on our own
custom-engineered body and chassis providing us greater flexibility
in our construction and design, so you have a wider range of
choices when it comes to important details such as your coach
floorplan, length, refinements, and interior spaces.Why join
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!Job DetailsWe are seeking a Electrical
Engineer or Electrician with Electronics experience to join our
team. We manufacture and builds the most innovative and respected
motorhomes in the industry. Qualification:
- 1-3 years experience in technical support role in automotive or
- Experience in 12v, 24v and 120v systems.
- Experience with automotive and motorhome network systems
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Strong computer skills including Windows, Microsoft Office, IP
networking, Apple, and Android devices.
- Adaptable to constantly changing systems, components, and
- Experience with automotive (J1939) and motorhome (RVC) network
- Experience with residential audio/video equipment preferred.
- Provides technical support for production and service teams via
in person discussion, phone support, text, or email
- Works with cross functional team members to perform root-cause
analysis on various issues.
- Helps identify system design or installation issues and
identifies corrective action required.
- Communicates system issues with vendors, engineering, and
production and service personnel.
- Creation of documentation including schematics, part lists and
- May perform on-site testing of beta versions prior to
- Perform training for personnel when needed.
- Provide support for coach delivery teams when needed.
- Using the Internet or printed manuals, look up relevant
technical data for AV systems.
- Provide customer support with technical assistance as
needed.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Springdale , Electrical Controls Engineer (Electronics), Professions , Miami, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!