Commercial Service Technician
Company: US Engineering Company
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Principal Duties and Accountabilities :
- Build strong customer relationships with new and existing
- Work as liaison between engineers and owners representatives
during commissioning efforts while protecting Companys
- Provides preventive maintenance on heating and cooling
- Troubleshoots units that are not working and replaces parts
that are defective.
- Repairs refrigeration, air conditioning, heating, control
systems, and humidity and temperature control systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical
components of HVAC equipment.
- Provides startups and troubleshooting for a variety of
commercial HVAC systems, meets with customers, evaluates their
needs and makes recommendations.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repairing of commercial/
industrial air conditioning and multi-zone heating and cooling
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement,
and modifications as needed or requested by customers.
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining
building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and
coordinating on-site work, as necessary.
- Maintains vehicles by keeping records of service manuals,
scheduling, and completing repairs and maintenance service.
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and
- Assist in the new construction installation of HVAC equipment
- Keeps current all manufacturers products concerning
installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair.
- Apply local HVAC codes in a practical manner on each job.
- Work with inspectors, suppliers and co-worker technicians to
ensure correct project work while abiding by all codes.
- Provide excellent customer service. Qualifications:
- Willing to be registered through the local union.
- 5 years service experience specific to Commercial and
- Experience with chillers and boilers a plus
- Current Masters HVAC license in the local region.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC, troubleshooting, repair, and
- Knowledge of basic electricity and electrical and control
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints,
specifications, and schematics.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative in
servicing customers and maintaining positive customer
- Valid Drivers License. Additional Skills Desired:
- Successful completion of a UA Apprenticeship Program.
- Chiller experience helpful. Physical and/or travel demands
- Must have the necessary physical stamina; to include, but not
limited to, long-term overhead HVAC work.
- Must be able to work for extended hours or work days.
- Must be careful during work to avoid injury (get help lifting,
steps and ladder safety, etc.).
- Must be able to work with powered construction tools
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical and drug
- Must be able to pass drug screen at any given time during
employment. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and job
specifications required of employees so classified. U.S.
Engineering reserves the right to revise as needed. The job
description does not constitute a written or implied contract of
Keywords: US Engineering Company, Springdale , Commercial Service Technician, Professions , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!