CDL A Company Driver - up to $1,400/week
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job Description:CDL A OTR Company DriverAmericold is a global
provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with
farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen
product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local
grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some
of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our
expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their
commitments.What You'll Do
- Operate a Class A commercial vehicle (tractor trailer) to make
no-touch pick-ups and deliveries of frozen food at various
warehouses and customer locations.
- Engage in trips of either six (6), twelve (12), or eighteen
(18) days (your choice) over-the-road, to earn $1,200, $1,325, or
$1,400 respectively, plus health benefits, 401K, paid time off
(PTO), and weekly pay.
- Be eligible for a $10,000 Cool Driver Incentive, and $2,000
- Make trips within the north and south points of Chicago and
Houston, and east and west points of Memphis and Oklahoma
- Maintain all appropriate paperwork, such as bills of lading and
invoices, and s trictly adhere to all Department of Transportation
(DOT) regulations including daily trip logs, pre- and post-trip
vehicle and equipment inspections, and hours of service.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A valid and current Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
in the state of residence, and a minimum of two (2) years of CDL A
- No conviction for driving while intoxicated or under the
influence of drugs within the past five (5) years.
- No more than four (4) moving violations in the past 36 months,
and no more than two (2) moving violations in the previous 12
- No violations for reckless driving, speeding 15 MPH over the
speed limit, lane changes, or texting/handheld device use while
- No conviction for a "serious or disqualifying traffic
violation" as described in FMCSR parts 382, 391, 392 and 397 or or
preventable accidents involving fatatiliy, bodily injury treated
away from the scene, or disabling vehicle damage in the last three
(3) years. What Could Set You Apart
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Experience with refrigerated trailers (reefers)
- Demonstration of interpersonal and customer service skills,
including partnering with co-workers and customers
- Skills in written and verbal communication, and basic math
- Skilled at reading and interpreting driving directions and road
signs What We Offer Our associates know the answer to the question
What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and
continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings
meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you
join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear
mission. We help our customers feed the world.Americold is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.
Keywords: Americold, Springdale , CDL A Company Driver - up to $1,400/week, Professions , Lowell, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...