Data Quality Analyst
Company: HonorVet Technologies
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Job Title- Data Quality Analyst
- Data Profiling intended to support Data Quality metrics, KPIs,
and data quality results to support the Healthcare Analytics
Division goals and strategies
- Work with members of the Data Governance Office to develop &
manage data quality scorecards, metrics and reports as required for
- Implement and continually enhance data quality dashboards and
provide status updates, track and report on metrics and
- Implement above reporting using a variety of querying skills
including but not limited to SQL, Toad, IBM's Information Analyzer
- Leverage tools for capturing business & technical metadata,
data linage & transformation rules for assigned data domains/data
sets with special attention to data profiling, data testing, and
metric reporting. Emphasis on building data scorecards.
- DQ Issues identification, Tracking, and Reporting
- Work with Data Stewards and Data Governance team to identify
and design sustainable processes for DQ monitoring and issue
- Provide ongoing expertise on data quality monitoring and issue
management resolution as the process evolves/matures
- Operationalizing and deploying data quality issue
identification and remediation process.
- DQ Audit, Standards and Procedures
- Work directly with Business Data Stewards to develop business
rules and data quality controls through data profiling, ensuring
enrichment of all critical datasets.
- Work with Governance stakeholders to provide support to Audit
- Strong knowledge and understanding of data governance
structures and frameworks
- Familiar with roles and responsibilities, including data
stewards, data quality, data dictionaries, and data lineage
IBM Analyzer Data Profiling Data Governance Tableaue
Keywords: HonorVet Technologies, Springdale , Data Quality Analyst, Professions , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...