Senior Customer Service Representative
Company: Kawneer Company, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for managing a backlog of identified customers in
- Timeliness of responses to customers via email and phone call
- Order management process flow throughout the front-end and
manufacturing process (estimating, drafting, engineering, order
entry, and takeoff) by partnering with individuals from the various
areas (estimating, drafting, etc.), problem solving, and best
practice sharing to support customer needs.
- Within order management, responsibilities also include but are
not limited to processing LOI's, purchase orders, sales tax
credits, feedback and claims management, and transferring orders to
- Order date management of backlog to include reviewing backlog,
proactive management of orders that may not meet original deadline,
notifying customers of status if something has changed, and working
with plant personnel around scheduling.
- Position is in direct communication and interacts with:
customers(internal and external), sales team, estimation,
drafting/engineering, takeoff, order processing team members, and
- Resolves customer concerns and field issues. Escalates as
- Self-directed and works independently.
- Be proactive vs reactive.
- Coordinates and advances project status, from Order Entry
through Engineering and Manufacturing.Major Activities and Key
- Understand market needs (customer needs, competitive
- Act as a liaison between the customers and Kawneer.
- Obtain profitable orders (understanding of job margins and
determining any issues).
- Must be self-motivated, people-oriented, service-oriented, and
possess the ability to work with others.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships. Represent
Kawneer in a positive manner.
- Must possess conflict management skills.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and suggestions for
potential process improvement opportunities.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have file management and computer skills in all Kawneer
front-end applications, as well as organizational/time management
skills.Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a complex customer service
environment (high call volume or high customer contact)
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United
States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at
the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution;
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing or construction
- Minimum 1 year of experience of reading and interpreting
architectural plans and installation instructions;
- Experience with Estimating Software, JD Edwards, and Microsoft
Keywords: Kawneer Company, Inc., Springdale , Senior Customer Service Representative, Sales , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!