SENIOR SALES ANALYST
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Competitive salary based on your experience.
Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life
401(k) with annual company match.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable,
and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for
teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our
customers, our community, and our company. In return, we will pay
you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career
as you want to go.
Do you love solving complex problems with data? Would you enjoy
diving into oceans of information to create actionable
insights-providing data-based support and influence for key
business decisions? As a Sales Insights & Analytics Manager at
McLane, you are a business leader. You must be an effective
communicator, people manager, innovator, and able to drive
actionable insights that transform complex data sets into simple
conclusions; thereby empowering the business to make informed
Your role will serve as a primary driver in influencing business
decisions with data and serving the enterprise, as well as external
partners (customers and suppliers), with consistently high-quality
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Utilize advanced analytics software and techniques to drive
efficiency and accuracy of actionable insights.
- Understand company and customer pain points to support and
- Work closely with business stakeholders across enterprise and
with partner teams to understand and deliver on their specific
- Monitor and analyze competitive activity, customer insights,
and market trends.
- Partner with business stakeholders on insights/analytics driven
- Lead a team of remote analysts to drive daily, weekly,
quarterly, yearly and report generation (standard and ad hoc).
- Establish individual performance expectations based upon data
elements assigned in each area of responsibility.
- Make recommendations as needed to improve sales, customer
relationships, and profitability.
- Identify and create development opportunities for teammates to
enhance functional and technical knowledge.
- Be a mentor to teammates and develop an atmosphere of trust and
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics,
Economics, or related quantitative field and 3 years' experience in
data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
- 2 to 4+ years' supervisory experience.
- Experience applying quantitative and qualitative analysis to
solve business problems.
- Self-motivated to engage with cross-functional teams, handle
multiple priorities, and possess a business consultancy
- Consulting, working on cross-functional teams or projects
- Masters: Business, Project Management
- Certifications: Six Sigma, Microsoft Excel/Access
- Demonstrated experience with data visualization (Tableau, Power
BI, Excel) and analytical (Alteryx, Excel) software
WHAT WE OFFER:
- High-level responsibility as an integral part of McLane's
- Support for work/life balance and long-term wellbeing via
remote work environment, and collaborative, multifaceted team.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- The stability of a company with over 125 years of strong
financial performance and history of active involvement in local
Keywords: McLane, Springdale , SENIOR SALES ANALYST, Sales , Watts, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!