SENIOR SALES ANALYST
Company: McLane Company
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Competitive salary based on your experience. Benefits such as
medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life insurance. 401(k)
with annual company match. Becoming a McLane teammate is to become
part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of
success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will
take the extra step for our customers, our community, and our
company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the
opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go. Do you
love solving complex problems with data? Would you enjoy diving
into oceans of information to create actionable insights-providing
data-based support and influence for key business decisions? As a
Sales Insights & Analytics Manager at McLane, you are a business
leader. You must be an effective communicator, people manager,
innovator, and able to drive actionable insights that transform
complex data sets into simple conclusions; thereby empowering the
business to make informed decisions. Your role will serve as a
primary driver in influencing business decisions with data and
serving the enterprise, as well as external partners (customers and
suppliers), with consistently high-quality output. ESSENTIAL JOB
FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Utilize advanced analytics software and techniques to drive
efficiency and accuracy of actionable insights.
- Understand company and customer pain points to support and
- Work closely with business stakeholders across enterprise and
with partner teams to understand and deliver on their specific
- Monitor and analyze competitive activity, customer insights,
and market trends.
- Partner with business stakeholders on insights/analytics driven
- Lead a team of remote analysts to drive daily, weekly,
quarterly, yearly and report generation (standard and ad hoc).
- Establish individual performance expectations based upon data
elements assigned in each area of responsibility.
- Make recommendations as needed to improve sales, customer
relationships, and profitability.
- Identify and create development opportunities for teammates to
enhance functional and technical knowledge.
- Be a mentor to teammates and develop an atmosphere of trust and
transparency. MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics,
Economics, or related quantitative field and 3 years experience in
data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
- 2 to 4 years supervisory experience.
- Experience applying quantitative and qualitative analysis to
solve business problems.
- Self-motivated to engage with cross-functional teams, handle
multiple priorities, and possess a business consultancy mind-set.
- Consulting, working on cross-functional teams or projects
- Masters: Business, Project Management
- Certifications: Six Sigma, Microsoft Excel/Access
- Demonstrated experience with data visualization (Tableau, Power
BI, Excel) and analytical (Alteryx, Excel) software WHAT WE OFFER:
- High-level responsibility as an integral part of McLane s
- Support for work/life balance and long-term wellbeing via
remote work environment, and collaborative, multifaceted team.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- The stability of a company with over 125 years of strong
financial performance and history of active involvement in local
Keywords: McLane Company, Springdale , SENIOR SALES ANALYST, Sales , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!