Member Service Representative
Company: UNIFY Financial Credit Union
Posted on: August 9, 2019
UNIFY Financial Credit Union is one of the nations largest 100
credit unions with a reputation for being financially sound and
growth-oriented. Were expanding rapidly to meet the needs of a
growing member base. At UNIFY, our team members work together to
strive toward a common goal, providing superior service to our
members. In doing so, we promote a culture where your ideas matter,
your growth matters, and you matter. We encourage all team members
to challenge and encourage themselves and their teammates to work
smarter and to be more successful
Assists members with opening and servicing accounts, cross selling
Credit Union products/services, preparing and closing consumer loan
requests, taking real estate applications and resolving member
issues while providing Superior Member Service.
- Provides efficient and accurate service by processing financial
requests including but not limited to, establishing new member
accounts (including IRA, Trust, Term-Share certificates, Money
Market shares), online banking set-up, instant card issuance,
research requests, stop payments, notary services, wire transfers
and all teller transactions.
- Becomes Lending Certified and performs functions related to
consumer lending, including accepting and inputting loan
applications, loan processing, and loan funding while following
lending policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Cross-sells ancillary products on Consumer loans.
- Discusses and explains Pre-Approval conditions with
- Performs functions related to mortgage lending including
accepting and inputting loan applications through Mortgage
- Discusses mortgage rates with members utilizing the Daily Rate
Workbook and reviews mortgage product options the member qualifies
- Profiles the financial needs of new and existing members
through open-ended interviewing techniques to identify cross-sell
- Participates in completing outbound calls from the available
call lists and effectively cross-sell to the membership.
- Participates in business development activities including but
not limited to site visits and community events.
- Supports other branches as needed.
- Initiates and opens additional shares for members and new
memberships as necessary while explaining and promoting Credit
Union products and services.
- Utilizes the Member Profile Sheet to ensure that the member has
the complete benefit of their membership and to ensure the proper
follow-up with the member is completed.
- Assists in daily operations including, but not limited to,
assisting with cash equivalent shipments and other dual control
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of features and benefits of
all products and services and keeps informed of changes in Credit
Union policies and procedures.
- Oversees daily Branch Operations including opening and closing
the branch in the absence of branch management.
- Provides routine to detailed information concerning Credit
Union services and conducts research to resolve member issues while
ensuring to update the member through the research
- Assists branch management with the training and mentoring of
new team members.
- Ensures full compliance with UNIFY Financial Credit Union
Service Standards, policies, procedures, the Bank Secrecy Act and
- Becomes a Notary Public to service member needs
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of
two years related financial institution experience with customer
service and loan processing experience.
- Requires effective verbal and written communication skills,
sales skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
See the UNIFY Difference!
At UNIFY, we believe that each team member is a valued contributor.
Through a teamwork approach, we strive to provide a positive and
rewarding workplace that helps our team succeed. UNIFY provides a
work environment which promotes learning, growth, and the
opportunity for team members to challenge themselves.
Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits Package*
Medical (PPO/HMO), Prescription, Dental (PPO/DMO), Vision, Life,
and Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Dependent and Medical Care - Flexible Spending Accounts
Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday Pay
401(K) Plan with employer match
Education reimbursement for approved programs
UNIFY banking privileges for you and your family
- All programs subject to review and change
UNIFY is proud to be a drug-free, equal-opportunity employer. For
more information on UNIFY, visit us at www.unifyfcu.com
Keywords: UNIFY Financial Credit Union, Springdale , Member Service Representative, Sales , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!